Superior Concrete Finishes will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can browse our website without disclosing personal information.
Our service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information, for statistical purposes, for each page accessed the –
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- top-level of your domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .org etc.);
- address of your server;
- date and time of your visit to the site;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- previous site visited; and
- type of browser and operating system you have used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Data storage and disclosure
Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by Superior Concrete Finishes for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted.
The data is used by the Superior Concrete Finishes website software, and by staff involved in Superior Concrete Finishes operations, only for:
- website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches;
- customisation of the website to user needs; and
- evaluation, research and development.
To successfully order on this website you need cookies enabled in your web browser. The cookie maintains your order whilst you are on this web site and will be discarded once you leave this website.
The Superior Concrete Finishes e-mail newsletter is used to notify subscribers of special events or offers. Individuals must register as subscribers for this service and your details will only be known to Superior Concrete Finishes staff and will be disclosed to a third party only in circumstances in which such disclosure is legally authorised, such as in the investigation of a criminal offence and in compliance with a search warrant or subpoena.
If you have any further questions regarding the Superior Concrete Finishes privacy statement or how we handle your information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org